5 bedroom terraced house for saleGloucester Crescent, Primrose Hill, London, NW1
- Part of the Primrose Hill Conservation Area
- 0.2 miles from Regent's Park
- 0.4 miles from Primrose Hill
- Bohemian and creative interior design
- Off street parking
- EPC Rating = D
An impressive family house providing appealing family accommodation of 5 bedrooms, situated on Gloucester Crescent which forms part of the Primrose Hill Conservation Area.
This peaceful tree-lined street has a long literary heritage and a warm neighbourhood feel. Both Regent's Canal and Regent's Park are less than half a mile from the Crescent as are two popular preparatory schools, the bohemian atmosphere of Camden and the terraced streets of Primrose Hill.
This substantial double fronted five-bedroom family home is located on Gloucester Crescent which forms part of the Primrose Hill Conservation area.
Refurbished by the current owner, the house cleverly combines period and modern detailing to an outstanding effect.
The internal accommodation measures approximately 3,037sq ft over four floors. Upon entering your are faced with a grand staircase to one side of the hallway, with an elegant double reception room off to the other. This grand space boasts impressive ceiling height with a working fireplace and rear terrace overlooking the lush green garden.
The lower ground floor, previously a warren of tiny rooms, has been turned into a large open-plan kitchen and dining room. The space, in contrast to the rest of the house, has an industrial feel, with bare brick walls, vintage metal and wood shelving and concrete floors. Crittall doors open out onto the working garden behind making it easy to forget you are in central London.
The first floor contains the master bedroom at the front and with three windows across offering impressive lateral space. Adjacent to this room is a large second bedroom currently used a dressing room with a master bathroom adjoining. The top floor comprises two large double bedrooms, one smaller bedroom and family bathroom.
This one of a kind home is one of the widest houses on the street and benefits from gated off street parking.
Square Footage: 2,967 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61836163.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STS140098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Primrose Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.