4 bedroom detached house for saleVincent Road, Margate, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom detached family home with loft room
- Flexible accommodation with shower room
- Lovely large rear garden
- Large living room and kitchen
- Semi rural location
- EPC energy rating D (56)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £450,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Looking for the quiet life or maybe an equestrian lifestyle, then this family home is just for you. It is in a semi-rural location which could fool you into being out in the sticks, yet you are only a few minutes’ drive from Westwood Cross and slightly further you have Margate, Birchington, Broadstairs and Ramsgate.
It has a versatile layout with the bedroom on the ground floor, which could be used as a home office or play room should it suit you better. There is a downstairs shower room which is both accessible off the entrance hall and the bedroom, ideal if you have an elderly parent who lives with you. There is a huge living room which could happily accommodate a large dining table where you could sit enjoying a warm winter meal in front of a roaring fire. Equally the Kitchen is where the family dining room is currently situated, ideal for when you are keeping a watchful eye on the children doing their homework whilst you cook their dinner.
What the Owner says:
We moved here four years ago after hunting far and wide for a family home in a quite location. When we saw this home, it blew our socks off and we offered on it straight away. We had an elderly relative staying with us at the time, so the downstairs bedroom was ideal especially having a shower room accessible just off it.
It is a great family home, because although you feel like you are out in the sticks you have Westwood Cross only a couple of minutes’ drive away and for the kids going to school there is a bus stop which is within walking distance.
The children always loved to play in the garden but now they have grown up there is little point in us having such a large house all to ourselves, and feel it is time to hand it to a new family.
- Entrance Hall
- Shower Room: 5'11 x 5'10 (1.80m x 1.78m)
- Study: 12'1 x 8'9 (3.69m x 2.67m)
- Lounge Area: 23'1 x 21'8 (7.04m x 6.61m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 21'0 x 12'7 (6.41m x 3.84m)
- Utility Room: 6'3 x 6'0 (1.91m x 1.83m)
- Bathroom: 8'8 x 7'6 (2.64m x 2.29m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'9 x 8'7 (3.58m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 8'10 (3.66m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 1: 21'9 x 11'3 (6.63m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'7 x 6'10 (3.53m x 2.08m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Loft Room: 11'0 x 10'1 (3.36m x 3.08m)
- Eaves Storage Area: 10'10 x 10'7 (3.30m x 3.23m)
- Bathroom: 6'9 x 4'4 (2.06m x 1.32m)
- Off street parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61841092.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.