4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCutenhoe Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1
Offers in Excess of
- Semi detached fully refurbished and extended brick under tile house
- Master bedroom and guest bedroom with en suite shower rooms
- Two further bedrooms
- Kitchen/breakfast/family room; utility room
- Ground floor cloakroom, underfloor heating
- Off street parking for two cars
- Enclosed and private rear garden
- For sale with no upper chain
A fully refurbished and extended four double bedroom semi detached house, with off street parking and enclosed rear garden, located in the county of Bedfordshire. With no upper chain, this property has accommodation in excess of 1,660 sq. ft. set over three floors. The ground floor has a sitting room, a cloakroom and a kitchen/breakfast/family room. The master bedroom, which has an en suite shower room, two further bedrooms and the bathroom are on the first floor. The guest bedroom, which also has an en suite shower room, is on the second floor. The property is located 2 miles from Luton Airport Parkway railway station from where trains to St. Pancras International take just 41 minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61841404.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HIT170196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Hitchin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.