2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWren Close, Eaton
- Guide Price £260,000 - £270,000
- 2 bed detached bungalow in popular Eaton area
- 2 bedrooms; both with built in storage
- 13'1 kitchen with some built in appliances and a good range of wall and base units
- 17'4 living room with open fireplace and double doors to the 19' conservatory
- Family bathroom with white suite and shower over bath
- Gas central heating via combi boiler plus double glazing throughout
- Generous, enclosed rear garden with garden shed complete with power and light
- Sectioned patio area with steps up to the lawn and feature pond
- Tandem garage with access into the kitchen plus generous driveway parking
SUMMARY This generous detached bungalow offers spacious living areas with over 1000 sq of accommodation. 2 Bedrooms to the front plus a 17'4 living room and double doors out to the generous conservatory which overlooks the enclosed rear garden. With the added benefits of off road driveway parking plus a garage and pretty rear garden, this property really does have it all.
OUTSIDE The front garden measures 32' and is home to lawn and pretty shrubs bordering the property and includes a generous brickweave driveway for multiple cars. Beyond is a tandem garage with access into the kitchen.
Leading out from generous conservatory to the patio area, step up onto the generous lawn area with a feature pond towards the rear decorated with rocks. A shed is located at the rear and is complete with power and light. The enclosed rear garden measures 69' x 30' max.
DIRECTIONS From Stratfords of Eaton head north on Bluebell Lane under the fly over and down the hill. Take the first right onto Norvic Drive. Take the first left onto Rugge Drive and follow the road until the left turn onto Wren Close. Number 10 can be found on the left on the bend.
We offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service via our affiliated agency, Dragonfly Lettings. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free, no obligation review of your current portfolio then please call the Dragonfly Lettings team on 01603 760 770 to discuss further.
DISCLAIMER Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
Should you wish to view one of our properties, we will require certain pieces of personal information from you in order to provide a professional service to you and our client, the seller. The personal information you provide to us will be shared with the seller, but it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
Should you wish to proceed and make an offer on a property, some of the personal information you provide to us will be passed to the seller. Again, it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
More information on how we hold and process your data is available upon request or on our website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61841523.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361016731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratfords, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.