4 bedroom farm house for saleClarbeston Road, Sir Benfro, Pembrokeshire, SA63
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- 1 bathroom
- 25.95 acres
16th Century Farmhouse significantly renovated/ improved. Range of traditional farm buildings in good order (stabling). GP buildings. Office and workshop.
All set in 25.95 acres of land which surrounds the house.
• 16th Century Farmhouse which has been significantly renovated and improved. Two large reception rooms, kitchen/diner, 4 bedrooms and large family bathroom.
• Significant range of traditional farm buildings in good order and in most part used for stabling. Arranged in a courtyard near to the house.
• Modern portal frame buildings including cattle housing and general purpose storage. 1,000 tonne bulk grainstore.
• Office and workshop.
• Extended cabin paying council tax and currently used as workers accommodation.
• 25.95 acres of heavy but very productive grassland in a ring-fenced block which surrounds the property.
Clarbeston Road 3 miles Haverfordwest 7 miles Fishguard 15 miles Carmarthen 35 miles Junction 49 M4 Motorway 40 miles
Rail services from Haverfordwest and Whitland
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHO150253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, Country Department. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.