3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFreelands Road Bromley BR1
- Semi Detached Victorian House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Located in Bromley Old Town
- 0.5 Miles To Bromley North Station
- Chain Free
- Charming Period Features
- Attractive Rear Garden
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
Chain free and located in the heart of “Bromley Old Town” is this three double bedroom semi-detached Victorian family home.
Well presented throughout the property boasts period features such as stripped wood floors, sash windows (many of which are now double glazed), ornate coving and fireplaces.
Suitable for commuters with Sundridge Park and Bromley North train stations within 0.5 miles offering excellent services into London Bridge, Cannon Street and Charing Cross via Grove Park.
Highly regarded schools are within proximity including Parish, Scotts Park, St Josephs, Braeside and Bullers Wood.
Energy Efficiency Rating D.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P202800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Langford Russell, Bromley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.