5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAndrews Road, Broadway Market, E8
- Spacious double reception room
- Modern open-plan kitchen with garden access
- Five generously proportioned bedrooms
- Additional play/cinema room
- Stylish bathroom, two shower rooms and wc
- Ample storage space throughout
- Lovely private garden to the rear
- Off-street parking to the front
Boasting a desirable location moments from the canal, Broadway Market and London Fields, this wonderful five bedroom house features a recent refurbishment throughout with spacious interiors and a private garden.
The property is situated moments from Regents Canal and a range of shops and amenities that can be found on Broadway Market, while the green open spaces of London Fields are also within close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1040473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.