3 bedroom detached house for saleTitcombe Lane, Kintbury, Hungerford
- Updating required
- 1668 square feet of living space
- Third of an acre plot
- Reception hall
- Shower room & family room
- Large living/dining room
- Kitchen, utility & storeroom
- 3 Bedrooms
- Large single garage & ample driveway parking
- Enclosed gardens
FULL DESCRIPTION A detached house surrounded by paddocks and farmland which requires updating and which is subject to an agricultural tie (please see brochure or contact Jones Robinson for details). There is a reception hall, shower room/WC, large double aspect living/dining room, breakfast kitchen, utility, storeroom and lobby on the ground floor with a very large main bedroom, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor. The property is approached via a five bar gate to a parking area outside the house and in front of the garage. In all, the land measures approximately one third of an acre.
LIVING ROOM 20' 5" x 15' 5" (6.22m x 4.7m)
KITCHEN 11' 4" x 9' 9" (3.45m x 2.97m)
UTILITY ROOM 10' 7" x 9' 9" (3.23m x 2.97m)
GARAGE 11' 2" x 18' 0" (3.4m x 5.49m)
BEDROOM 20' 5" x 15' 5" (6.22m x 4.7m)
BEDROOM 11' 10" x 9' 10" (3.61m x 3m)
BEDROOM 10' 8" x 9' 10" (3.25m x 3m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102588023742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones Robinson Estate Agents, Newbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.