4 bedroom detached house for salePochard Close, Kidderminster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- SITUATED ON THE POPULAR SPENNELLS VALLEY ESTATE
- VIEWING ADVISED!
***FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME***NO UPWARD CHAIN***CONSERVATORY***GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY PARKING***GAS CENTRAL HEATING***
A four bedroom detached family home situated on the popular Spennells Valley Estate and having no upward chain. Comprising entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, lounge, breakfast kitchen, dining room, conservatory, master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from having front and rear gardens, a garage and driveway parking, gas central heating and double glazing where stated. MUST BE SEEN!
Stoned and shrubbed feature fore garden with tarmac driveway leading to front door.
Double glazed obscure door to front, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator, wood effect flooring and doors to lounge and downstairs cloakroom.
Double glazed obscure bow window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, low level wc, vanity wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, gas central heated radiator and wood effect flooring.
Lounge 17' 8" x 11' 5" max ( 5.38m x 3.48m max )
Double glazed bow window to front aspect, two ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, gas fire with surround, gas central heated radiator, wood effect flooring and doors to breakfast kitchen and dining room.
Breakfast Kitchen 14' 7" x 10' 6" max ( 4.45m x 3.20m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed obscure door to side, ceiling light, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, worktops, gas hob, double electric oven, oven hood, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, built-in understairs cupboard, gas central heated radiator and tiled floor.
Dining Room 9' 9" x 8' 10" ( 2.97m x 2.69m )
Double glazed windows and door to conservatory, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, dado rail, gas central heated radiator and wood effect flooring.
Conservatory 11' 2" x 8' ( 3.40m x 2.44m )
Double glazed French doors to garden, double glazed windows to sides and rear aspects, wall lights and tiled floor.
Ceiling light, coving to ceiling, access to loft, built-in airing cupboard housing water tank and doors to various rooms.
Master Bedroom 12' 10" x 11' 9" max ( 3.91m x 3.58m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator, fitted mirror fronted wardrobe, wood effect flooring and door to en-suite.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, walk-in shower, gas central heated radiator and tiled floor.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" max x 7' 9" ( 3.02m max x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" max x 7' 7" front of robes ( 2.57m max x 2.31m front of robes )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator and fitted mirror fronted wardrobes.
Bedroom Four 11' max x 7' 6" ( 3.35m max x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator and fitted mirror fronted overstairs wardrobe.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, low level wc, vanity wash hand basin, corner bath with mixer tap and hand held shower, tiled splashbacks, gas central heated radiator and tiled floor.
Fenced borders with gate to side, patio, lawn, flowerbeds, outside tap and timber shed.
Garage 18' 7" x 8' 3" ( 5.66m x 2.51m )
Up and over door, strip light, power point and obscure glazed door to garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61843939.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.