2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMain Street, Higham-on-the-Hill, NUNEATON
- Much improved and well-loved detached bungalow
- Highly desirable village location
- Garage and off road parking
- Landscaped and private rear garden
- Internal inspection highly recommended
"WELL-LOVED & MUCH IMPROVED"
Viewing comes highly recommended on this much improved two bedroom detached bungalow situated in the highly desirable village location of Higham on the Hill, a short distance away from Stoke Golding.
A much improved and well-loved two bedroom detached bungalow situated in the highly desirable village location of Higham on the Hill, a short distance away from Stoke Golding.
The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, two good size bedrooms, bathroom, with garage and off road car parking and good size gardens to the rear.
Internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate this property in full.
Having door to the front elevation, wood effect flooring and doorways off to accommodation.
Lounge 18' 1" x 12' 5" ( 5.51m x 3.78m )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, UPVC double glazed French doors to the rear elevation, ornamental fireplace with hearth and multi fuel burner, with wood flooring and coving.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 9' 5" ( 4.14m x 2.87m )
Having a fitted kitchen with a range of eye and base level units with work surfaces over, tiled flooring, 1½ sink and drainer, space for oven, plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, tiled to ceiling height, with UPVC double glazed door to the rear leading to the rear garden and UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 1 14' 2" x 9' 6" ( 4.32m x 2.90m )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, fitted built in robes and overbed cupboards, radiator, coving and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 7' 8" ( 3.40m x 2.34m )
Having radiator, coving and UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Having been recently refitted with a suite comprising bath with shower over and shower screen, wash handbasin and low level WC, with underfloor heating, chrome heated towel rail, tiling to walls and floor and UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To The Outside
To the front of the property there is a path leading directly to the front door, gated access to the side of the property with driveway leading to the garage. The garage has up and over door with light and power connected.
The rear garden has a paved patio with steps leading down to a laid to lawn area, beautifully landscaped with maturing shrubbery. There is a summerhouse and the garden is very private and enclosed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61844224.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HIN307149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Hinckley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.