2 bedroom terraced house for saleStapleford Close, Chingford
- 2 bedroom terraced house
- Off street parking
- Fantastic school catchment area
- Private manageable garden
- Highams Park Station just over a mile away
- EPC energy rating C (74)
We are offering for sale this lovely two-bedroom terraced house bursting with warm family character.
The lounge/diner is a fantastic space, instantly creating a homely and welcoming feel, making this the ideal room to relax in after a long day at work to enjoy catching up on your favourite TV shows or sitting with the family for an evening meal.
Upstairs there are two good size bedrooms and a family bathroom.
With this location, you are just over a mile away from Highams Park Station which gives you easy and direct access to Liverpool Street in approximately 30 minutes. Also, this location is a fantastic school catchment area for some of the best schools in Chingford.
We recommend internal viewings to fully appreciate the potential this home has to offer.
What the Owner says:
When I first looked at this house it just seemed to be the perfect picturesque location for us.
I have redecorated the house throughout and put a lot of love and money into it to make it what it is today.
My garden is a fantastic sun trap and I have enjoyed many barbecues in the summer months and enjoyed entertaining our friends with a glass of wine.
I will be sorry to say goodbye to Stapleford Close and hope the new owners will enjoy it here as much as I have.
- Kitchen Area: 9'8 x 8'7 (2.95m x 2.62m)
- Lounge/Dining Area: 19'9 x 9'9 (6.02m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'7 x 9'9 (3.23m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'9 x 7'3 (2.97m x 2.21m)
- Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61847533.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51011757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Chingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.