3 bedroom detached house for saleHavenbaulk Lane, Littleover, Derby
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedrooms
- LITTLEOVER SCHOOL CATCHMENT
- Popular location
Set within the popular area of Littleover and within Littleover school catchment area, is this three bedroom detached home. Benefitting from a driveway providing room for off road car standing, three bedrooms and good sized garden to the rear.
With entrance door to front, understairs cupboard, radiator, double glazed window to the side and stairs to first floor landing.
Lounge 10' 4" into recess x 12' 5" into bay ( 3.15m into recess x 3.78m into bay )
With double glazed bay window to the front, feature gas fireplace and radiator.
Dining Room 16' 6" into max x 11' 4" into max ( 5.03m into max x 3.45m into max )
Double glazed window to the side and rear, feature gas fireplace and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 12' 6" ( 3.12m x 3.81m )
Fitted kitchen comprises matching wall and base units, one bowl sink and drainer inset into roll edge working surface, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, double glazed window to the rear and side and door giving access to the rear.
First Floor Landing
With double glazed obscure window to the side and doors giving access to:
Bedroom One 10' 5" into max x 12' 7" into bay ( 3.18m into max x 3.84m into bay )
With double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" into max x 10' 4" into max ( 3.45m into max x 3.15m into max )
With double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 5' 8" ( 2.21m x 1.73m )
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Low level W.C., wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over partly tiled walls, radiator and obscure double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing room for off road car standing. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn, with patio seating area and giving access to the garage situated to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61847933.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR104132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.