4 bedroom detached house for saleTavistock Close, Hartlepool
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
This IMMACULATELY PRESENTED and EXTENDED four Bedroomed detached residence in the EVER POPULAR ESTATE of Clavering, close to local amenities, bus routes, Schools and access for commuting via the A19.
This IMMACULATELY PRESENTED and EXTENDED four Bedroomed detached residence in the EVER POPULAR ESTATE of Clavering, close to local amenities, bus routes, Schools and access for commuting via the A19. The layout comprises:- Entrance Hallway, Lounge with feature fireplace housing a gas fire, BRIGHT AND OPEN Kitchen extending to CONSERVATORY, Dining/Family Room overlooking a SUNNY rear Garden. The Kitchen is simply STUNNING with a range of wall and base units with contrasting roll top work surfaces, range cooker, chimney style extractor hood, splashback tiling and ceramic tiled flooring. Part of the GARAGE has been CONVERTED into a Snug/Study, downstairs WC. To the First Floor there are three double and one single Bedrooms, En Suite to the Master Bedroom and a family Bathroom. Externally there are Gardens to front and rear, Driveway and Garage providing OFF STREET PARKING.
Lounge 24' 1" x 10' 9" ( 7.34m x 3.28m )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, telephone and TV points, feature fireplace with gas fire with white surround and contrasting black inset and hearth, UPVC French doors leading to Conservatory.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 8' 9" ( 3.71m x 2.67m )
Modern Kitchen with a range of wall and base units with contrasting roll top working surfaces, part tiling splashback, chimney style extractor fan over, range cooker, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, ceramic tiled flooring.
Utility Room 9' 6" x 2' 7" ( 2.90m x 0.79m )
Wall and base units.
Downstairs W C
Comprising wash hand basin, WC, radiator.
Snug / Study 7' 4" x 8' 6" ( 2.24m x 2.59m )
Radiator, TV points.
Conservatory 9' 5" x 22' 5" ( 2.87m x 6.83m )
UPVC double glazed construction, ceramic tiled flooring, French doors leading to sunny rear Garden, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, telephone and TV points.
En Suite Bathroom
UPVC double glazed opaque window to side aspect, WC wash hand basin and separate shower cubicle.
Bedroom 2 8' 9" x 13' 2" ( 2.67m x 4.01m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom 3 10' 7" x 8' 6" ( 3.23m x 2.59m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 4 8' 9" x 10' 3" ( 2.67m x 3.12m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
UPVC double glazed opaque window to side aspect, radiator, panelled bath with over bath shower.
Double Driveway providing off street parking.
Mainly for storage.
Enclosed with two decking areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61849264.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.