3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRossmere Way, Hartlepool
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- EN SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- OFF STREET PARKING
- LARGER THAN AVERAGE REAR GARDEN
Rare to the market this modern three Bedroomed Semi Detached House located in the Rossmere area close to local Schools, Parks, amenities and bus routes.
Rare to the market this modern three Bedroomed Semi Detached House located in the Rossmere area close to local Schools, Parks, amenities and bus routes. Advantages include larger than average rear Garden, Driveway to front providing off street parking, downstairs WC and En Suite Bathroom to the Master Bedroom. The layout comprises; Entrance Hallway with laminate style flooring, downstairs WC comprising wash hand basin and WC, Kitchen with range of wall and base units with contrasting roll top work surfaces, built in electric oven with four ring ceramic hob, splashback tiling, extractor fan over, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, recess for washing machine, Lounge with laminate style flooring and understairs storage cupboard, French doors leading to sunny rear Garden, To the First Floor are three Bedrooms, Master Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom comprising three piece white bathroom suite with WC, wash hand basin and panel bath.
UPVC double glazed door to front, laminate style flooring, radiator.
Wash hand basin, WC, radiator, extractor fan.
Kitchen 13' 11" x 8' 11" ( 4.24m x 2.72m )
Range of wall and base units with contrasting roll top work surfaces, built in electric oven with four ring ceramic hob, splashback tiling, extractor fan above, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, recess for washing machine, boiler cupboard, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to front aspect.
Lounge 15' 9" x 12' 7" ( 4.80m x 3.84m )
Laminate style flooring, understairs storage cupboard, telephone and TV points, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, UPVC double glazed French doors to sunny rear Garden.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 10' 11" (maximum measurements) ( 3.51m x 3.33m (maximum measurements) )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, TV points.
En Suite Bathroom
Comprising shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, radiator, UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear aspect, extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 9' 1" x 8' ( 2.77m x 2.44m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, telephone and TV points, radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 5" x 6' 7" (maximum measurements) ( 2.26m x 2.01m (maximum measurements) )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Three piece suite comprising WC, panel bath, wash hand basin, radiator, UPVC double glazed opaque window to side aspect, extractor fan.
Small area laid to lawn.
To front providing off street parking for one car.
Mostly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61849270.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.