3 bedroom terraced house for saleLiverpool Road, Leyton
- Three bedrooms
- Edwardian terraced home
- Sought after Barclay Estate
- Extended kitchen/diner
- Studio/work from home space
- Loft with potential to convert
- Some original features
- Chain free
A lovingly finished, majorly spacious three bedroom Edwardian terrace, bursting with period charm. You have dual bathrooms and a hugely versatile, 220 square foot studio space at the end of the substantial garden. There's plenty of scope for further development as the loft is so far unconverted.
You're well placed for all sorts of Walthamstow landmarks, from Epping Forest, to Walthamstow Village to Bakers Arms High Street.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be stretching out in the grandly spacious , 320 square feet kitchen/diner. With a mixture of original flooring and classic tiling underfoot, timber worktops, vintage fittings, contemporary appliances and a chef's island, this is the perfect space for entertaining and family time alike.
The 200 square foot front reception is no less impressive, with beautifully preserved timber floorboards and period mantelpieces. A pair of double doors can throw everything open to the kitchen/diner to create a dual aspect space flooded with natural light.
Outside, the peaceful streets and world class gastropubs of Walthamstow Village are just a half mile on foot, while a fifteen minute walk in the other direction takes you to the wide open, blue and green space of Epping Forest and Hollow Pond.
- The studio space in the garden is perfect for a number of uses, from home office to guest apartment to simple storage.
- You're well served for schools, there're six primary/secondaries within walking distance, all rated 'Good' or better by Ofsted.
- For your new local we have no hesitation in recommending The Castle, a great gastropub just a few minutes walk away.
Though Lounge - 6.6m x 3.6m (21'7" x 11'9") -
Kitchen/Diner - 5.9m x 4.9m (19'4" x 16'0") -
Bedroom - 5.0m x 3.7m (16'4" x 12'1") -
Bedroom - 4.3m x 3.7m (14'1" x 12'1") -
Bedroom - 2.7m x 1.6m (8'10" x 5'2") -
Bathroom - 2.7m x 1.6m (8'10" x 5'2") -
Studio/Work - 4.0m x 3.0m (13'1" x 9'10") -
Studio/Work - 4.0m x 2.2m (13'1" x 7'2") -
Garden - 13.72m (45) -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER......
"We have really loved living in this house. It has been the best of both worlds - we have a fruiting plum tree, grapes, apples and berries in garden, enjoy evenings in the living and are a ten minute walk from the sprawling Epping Forest. On the other hand, it is a short walk to Leytonstone and Walthamstow tubes (plus great bus connections), a picturesque stroll to the buzzing Walthamstow village with all its bars and restaurants and right around the corner from the Baker's Arms high street. We can live a quiet, more relaxed lifestyle and still enjoy all the city elements East London has to offer."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61849312.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27276048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.