4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleChester Road, Wanstead
Withdrawn from Market
- Four bedroom Edwardian Home
- Semi detached
- Positioned in central Wanstead
- Complete refurbishment needed
- Approved extension plans
- Large south facing garden
- Chain free
- Side access
Being moments from Wanstead Central line station and High Street (0.3 miles) with its parks, shops and restaurants, this property is within a short walk of everything Wanstead has to offer.
The property itself requires compete refurbishment, but is being sold with approved planning permission and architectural plans to extend to the rear and into the loft to create a truly stunning family home! The property also benefit from being sold chain free and has a large south facing garden and plot, which is thanks to rarity of side access and slight corner positioning.
CELLAR - 13'7 X 6'7
SITTING ROOM - 15'1 INTO BAY X 15
DINING ROOM - 13'4 X 11'1
CONSERVATORY - 9'3 X 8'1
BREAKFAST ROOM - 10'9 X 10'1
KITCHEN - 7'11 X 6
BEDROOM ONE - 15'1 X 13
BEDROOM TWO - 13'5 X 9
BEDROOM THREE - 11'10 X 8'7
BEDROOM FOUR - 10 X 7'11
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102565005024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Son & Prestwich Ltd , Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.