2 bedroom flat for saleThe Old County Hall, Station Road, Truro
Phase 1 of this historic development situated within The Old County Hall will be ready for occupation in early 2018, and available to purchase now. There will be a mix of boutique city apartments, and an exclusive collection of contemporary properties nestled near the heart of Truro. Each property will have use of the hotel, spa, and gym facilities once The Old County Hall is brought back to life.
The Old County Hall is within easy walking distance of the historical and vibrant city of Truro. There is a host of great leisure facilities nearby, a Sainsbury’s, a growing number of quality restaurants, bars, and plenty of shops and parks to explore. There are two beautiful golf courses nearby, and the North and South coast beaches are within very easy reach.
The thriving Cathedral city of Truro is the commercial and historical centre of Cornwall. With a fascinating mixture of the old and new, Truro is brimming with historical buildings from its stunning late Georgian Cathedral, to its finely preserved Georgian and Victorian streets. The city has a superb mix of specialist and high street stores both inside the town and on the quayside.
Set in the Cathedral city of Truro The Old County Hall development is an exclusive collection of contemporary properties which consists of a mix of terrace houses, semi-detached properties, and boutique city apartment. Each home has been carefully designed to complement the local environment, offering a combination of stone and render finishing.
*The developers reserve the right to alter the specification if required, prior to an agreed sale.
Sophisticated and quality finishes *
· High Specification architect designed contemporary properties
· 10 Year LBC Warranty
· Gas Central Heating with thermostatically controlled under floor heating
· Double glazed windows and doors
· Modern fully fitted kitchen with integrated dishwasher, hob, extractor, oven, and under cupboard lighting with granite kitchen worktops
· LED lighting
· All bathrooms are fully tiled with high-quality sanitary ware with chrome fittings and heated chrome towel rails
· High specification internal and external doors with chrome furniture
· TV, phone points, USB power points throughout
· Fully landscaped private and communal gardens with external lighting
· Secure parking
· Intercom entry system
· Triple layered fire protection and sound proofing
Communal Atrium (Ground Floor)
Communal atrium leads to all apartments (except apartment number five). Fire alarm system and separate fire alarms on each floor. Communal entry phone system.
Entrance Hallway (Ground Floor)
Hardwood contemporary timber entrance door with brush satin door furniture. Flat contemporary doors with matching door furniture to the bedrooms and open space sliding door to the bathroom. Porcelain ceramic tiles, followed by engineered wooden flooring. Power sockets. Light switches. Adjustable downlights.
Utility Room (Ground Floor)
0.80m ( 2'8'') x 2.14m ( 7'1'')
Combi boiler. Plumbing and space for a washing machine/dryer
Open Plan Living Area (Ground Floor)
6.59m ( 21'8'') x 5.35m ( 17'7'')
Dual aspect open plan living area with sliding patio door opening on to a private garden and parking area for apartment 1. There is an internal door which leads to a shared inner courtyard. L shaped white gloss/neutral tones kitchens with integrated handles and a granite worktop. Integrated oven with matching ceramic hob and stainless steel extractor hood. Porcelain tiles in the kitchen area, and engineered wooden flooring throughout the lounge area. Ample power points and light switches. USB power points. TV point. Adjustable downlights
Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor)
2.96m ( 9'9'') x 3.18m ( 10'6'')
Sliding double door open up to the garden and parking area. Built-in fitted wardrobe. Engineered wooden flooring. Ample power points and light switches. USB power point. Adjustable downlights/pedant fitting. Wall lights. TV point
Bedroom 2 (Ground Floor)
2.79m ( 9'2'') x 3.65m ( 12'0'')
Engineered wooden flooring. Double glazed window to the front elevation. Ample power points and light switches. USB power point. Adjustable downlights. TV point.
Bathroom (Ground Floor)
2.78m ( 9'2'') x 2.01m ( 6'8'')
Floor to ceiling matching bespoke porcelain tiling with complementary floor tiles. Modern bathroom suite with concealed cistern. Vanity unit. Walk in shower with glass enclosure. Adjustable downlights. Large mirror with lighting and shaver socket. Ceiling mounted extractor. Towel rail.
Outside (Ground Floor)
To the front is an enclosed carefully thought out landscaped garden with allocated parking. To the rear is a shared inner courtyard.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference sale-67. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kernow Property Services Ltd, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.