6 bedroom semi-detached house for salePARK AVENUE, GRIMSBY
- Six bedroom semi detached property with garage and off road parking
- Two reception rooms - Large front bay window
- Period features throughout
- Modern kitchen diner plus separate utility room
- Three floors, ground, first and third floor
- Just a short walk from Peoples Park
- Garage at the end of the drive
- Energy Performance Rating F and Council Tax Band C
Crofts Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this beautiful six bedroom family home located just a short walk from Peoples Park. This large semi detached property excels in every department and must be viewed to truly appreciate its size and further potential. The ground floor comprises of front lounge, rear lounge with double doors onto the back garden, fully fitted modern kitchen diner, utility room and downstairs shower room with W/C. As you walk up the stairs to the first floor, there are four bedrooms and the family bathroom. The two main bedrooms are located to the front and side of the house and both offer bay windows which act as period features to the rooms. Towards the end of the landing there is another set of stairs which takes you up into the third floor, there you will find the final two bedrooms, both benefiting from Velux windows. There is a garage at the bottom of the drive and a large rear garden. Viewings are available straight away and we anticipate this will generate a good amount of interest so get your viewing arranged today.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61851820.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8124644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.