3 bedroom flat for sale168 Eastfield Drive, Penicuik, Midlothian, EH26 8DW
- Immaculately presented, three-bedroom, first-floor flat with main door entrance.
- Good sized private garden to side and rear of property and multiple car private driveway.
- Accommodation comprises ; entrance stairway, hall, living room, breakfasting kitchen, three double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and LED lighting.
- Externally the property benefits from a multi-car driveway with a large side and rear garden, mostly laid to lawn, with a timber shed.
- The property has been completely refurbished throughout to a very high standard.
- Well placed for commuting to Edinburgh City Centre.
- Home Report available online.
** CLOSING DATE SET FOR 27th 12 NOON**
Immaculately presented, three-bedroom, first floor flat with main door, large private garden and multi-car driveway, set on a quiet street, located in wellplaced Penicuik, Midlothian, to the south of Edinburgh city centre. The ground floor entrance stairway leads up to the hall which serves each room within the property and has two storage cupboards, one of which has plumbing for a washing machine. Set to the front, the light and spacious living room features a bay window, walnut laminate flooring, inset LED lighting and a modern electric fire. The stylish breakfasting kitchen is fitted with contemporary wall and base units with solid oak worktops, a stainless steel sink, and ample space for dining furniture. Appliances include a ceramic hob, electric oven, integrated microwave/combi oven, extractor hood, slimline integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge/freezer. Bedroom one is set to the back, with carpeted flooring and a storage cupboard, whilst bedrooms two and three are similarly finished to an exceptional standard, each with ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture. The bathroom is fitted with a modern white bathroom suite, a mains double mixer over-bath shower, waterfall taps, tile slate effect floor and tiled walls.
Penicuik is a Midlothian town in a rural settingand a (changed) short drive from the Edinburgh bypass. Ideally placed for commuters, Penicuik offers a broad range of amenities including good local shopping, Tesco and Lidl supermarkets, banking and post office services, and numerous restaurants, pubs and cafes. Well-regarded schooling at all levels is available locally, and there is a library, and a leisure centre with a gym and swimming pool. Lying between the Pentland Hills and River North Esk, the adjacent countryside caters for a wide range of outdoor pursuits including walking, climbing, cycling, golf, and skiing at the Hillend dry-ski facility. The A701 and A702 provide extensive links north and south, and there are regular bus services linking to Edinburgh centre and other local destinations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8030929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.