2 bedroom terraced house for saleHindley Street, Chorley, Lancashire
British Homebuyers - you can sell for more than you think - offers this property exclusively to buyers in a position to purchase quickly and reliably.
Beautiful mid-terraced house comprising of:
Two Double bedrooms
Contemporary family bathroom
Large Storage cupboard
Great size garden
Fully Double Glazed
Gas Central Heating
Low energy lighting in all fixed outlets
• Complete new central heating system installed - combi boiler / all new radiators- late 2011
• Full house rewire - September 2016
• New flooring laid upstairs - following the rewire
• Kitchen updated - following the rewire
• House fully redecorated - November 2016
• Bathroom updated - August 2017
• Security: functional alarm system and hard-wired security lights (1 for the yard and 1 down the alleyway)
The property is ideally situated just outside Chorley Town Centre. The property is within commuting distance of all major northwest towns and cities via local motorways (M6 & M61) bus and railway stations. It is also within close proximity to excellent schools and great local amenities.
Buyer Process: Our customers use British Homebuyers to either Purchase or assist in selling properties quickly and reliably. Therefore any new applicants wishing to purchase are subject to vetting to ensure they meet strict criteria.
13'9 x 13'4
13'9 x 13'4
13'3 x 10'6
13'11 x 8'8
The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intended purchasers and do not constitute, any part of a contract. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise nor that any of the services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves of this prior to purchasing. The photograph(s) depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph(s). No assumption should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Any areas, measurements, aspects or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are NOT precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further inquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match any expectations you may have.
Property ref: 121_2473_4503770
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61852858.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4503770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by British Homesellers, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.