2 bedroom flat for saleLofts on the Park, Victoria Park, E9
- Impressive two bedroom split-level flat
- Stunning reception room, dining room
- Superb spiral staircase up to the bedroom
- Master bedroom with en suite wet room
- Separate bathroom with high level storage
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Boasting open-plan living space, this stunning two bedroom split-level flat is arranged over three floors and is connected via a fabulous central spiral staircase.
Bramshaw Road is surrounded by nearby parkland including beautiful Victoria Park and the greenery of South Hackney, amenities can be found moments away in Well Street and vibrant Mare Street.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1014431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.