1 bedroom retirement property for saleAdlington House, Moorside Road, Urmston
- Over 60's Retirement apartment
- Luxury finish
- 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms
- Many with ensuite shower room
- Many with balconies
- Care & support if required
- On site Spa suite
- Fully funished guest suite
- Table service restaurant
- 24 Hour on site care
LUXURY RETIREMENT APARTMENTS! HOME ESTATE AGENTS are privileged to offer for sale a selection of luxury retirement apartments set within the new Adlington development. With a selection of one, two or three bedroom apartments, most of which benefit from balconies and many with en-suite shower rooms. Adlington House will offer an independent lifestyle with tailored care & support should it be it needed. All set within a safe & secure deigned specifically for later living living. Exclusive for the over 60's with show suites available to view. Due for completion early December 2017. If you are interested call HOME on 01617471177.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27277101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Estate Agents, Urmston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.