Distribution Warehouse for saleGoldthorpe Industrial Estate, Commercial Road, S63
14,991 sq. ft.
- 14,991 sq ft (1,392 sq m)
- High Quality Commercial/ Industrial Units
- Good Access to Goldthorpe Town Centre
- Available separate or together (Unit 20 and 21)
- Available TO LET OR FOR SALE
- Secure Industrial Estate
The available accommodation comprises of two combined units (unit 20 and unit 21) The units have been connected via a link and therefore can be available as a whole or as two separate units.
The units compromise two modern steel portal frame. Previously the units were used as a head office facility and therefore the unit provides a quality office and reception area.
Unit 20 Warehouse- 12502 Sq Ft.
Unit 20 Ground Floor Offices- 2604 Sq Ft.
Unit 20 First Floor Offices- 2496 Sq Ft.
Unit 21 Warehouse 14991 Sq Ft.
The property is located on the Goldthorpe industrial estate close to Goldthorpe town centre just off the A635 Dearne Valley Parkway. The location is a short distance from Doncaster, Barnsley and Rotherham as well as the motorway networks.
Tenure- The units are available TO LET or FOR SALE. Commercial TO LET premises are available by way of lease.
Quoting £4.50 Per Sq Ft
Alternatively a sale will be considered at £1.3m
VAT- All figures are quoted subject to VAT where applicable
Legal Costs- Each party to bear their own legal costs when applicable.
Viewings are available upon request.
Please contact 01226 321800 for further information!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GoldthorpeU21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JW Boylin Group Ltd, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.