3 bedroom terraced house for saleClaremont Terrace, Truro, Cornwall
- IMPRESSIVE EARLY VICTORIAN PERIOD HOUSE
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS WITH WOOD BURNERS
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO CITY CENTRE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & PART DOUBLE GLAZED
- SUPERB CATHEDRAL & CITY VIEWS
- MANY ORIGINAL REMAINING PERIOD FEATURES
- PERMIT PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Found in a rare tucked away terrace of properties in a no through road is this 3 double bedroomed early Victorian period house which is only a few minutes walk from the heart of the City and Victoria Gardens.
The accommodation comprises; entrance porch, entrance hallway, lounge and dining room both with wood burners, kitchen, and on the first floor two bedrooms, large bathroom and a third bedroom found on the second floor. Externally a rear block built slate tiled extension houses a utility room with quarry tiled floor and cloakroom. Enclosed sunny private garden as well as permit parking for 2 cars. A thoroughly delightful property. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
The property is located in Claremont Terrace, just 5 minutes walking distance from the city centre shops and within a few minutes walk of Truro High School.
The city of Truro is the retail and commercial centre of Cornwall, with the famous Cathedral lying at its heart. The city offers a unique mix of independent shops and multiples as well as an excellent collection of art galleries, bars, restaurants, night clubs, cinema, The Hall for Cornwall and the Royal Cornwall Museum. The city is steeped in history and features many wonderful Georgian terraced streets which are rivalled only in the west by Bath. There are also a number of fine municipal gardens including Boscawen Park and Victoria Gardens, which have in the past won many awards in the Britain In Bloom competition. The city also lies at the centre of the Cornish transport network and has a mainline station to London Paddington.
Property ref: 121_2555_4214584
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61858607.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4214584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.