3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTape Lane, HURST, Berkshire
- Close to Twyford railway station
- Double glazing
- Entrance Hall and cloakroom
- Living room opening to Dining Room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Garage and parking for two cars
- Enclosed rear garden
This spacious three bedroom semi detached house is situated in the centre of Hurst village and offered with no onward chain. Accommodation comprises living room with archway through to the dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and a conservatory. There is an ensuite master bedroom and separate family bathroom. To the rear of the house is driveway parking for two cars in tandem and a garage to the rear.
Corner View is ideally situated for a number of local amenities including Hurst village post office and local shops which are a short walk away. There are pleasant walks and public houses nearby, with a cricket pitch in the centre of the village. To the north Twyford offers regular trains to Reading and London Paddington.
The south facing rear garden is enclosed by wall and fencing, with gated rear access, which leads to the tandem driveway and garage. The garden is hard landscaped for ease of maintenance and is enclosed by mature hedging and shrub borders. To the front is a shingled garden with plants. Covered entrance porch with outside lighting.
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4498996
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61858957.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4498996. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.