2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMorton Road, Brading, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bedroom semi detached bungalow
- Fabulous gardens
- Lounge & separate dining area
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Gas central heating & double glazed
- EPC energy rating D (66)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £205,000, please contact Pittis.
Don't judge a book by its cover and if ever that was true it is with this property. The room sizes are generous and spacious and fantastic gardens too are all waiting for you to discover. When you arrive slip off your coat and shoes in the entrance porch before stepping inside. If you believe the "heart of the home" is the kitchen then you will love this one, its big enough for a table for family and friends to gather swapping stories and catching up . There is a lovely sunny lounge plus a separate dining room, so you can start to see how much is on offer here. Two cracking double bedrooms and a shower room complete the accommodation on offer.The other big surprise is the huge garden that is hidden from the road by panel fencing and has a workshop and shed, lawns and flower beds. So, if you are a garden lover get your Alan Titchmarsh hat on and put your own stamp on it. Dogs and kids will love all this garden to play and frolic around in .Situated between Sandown and Brading its extremely convenient for both Brading village and the seaside town of Sandown where you could soon be walking along miles of golden sandy beaches feeling the sand between your toes. There are bus stops right outside, countryside walks very close by and the local doctors surgery.
What the Owner says:
When we first saw this home we just fell in love with how big it was and of course the gardens that our dog just loves. We have spent many happy hours pottering around the garden.Inside the bungalow we have done pretty much everything as it was in a run down state when we bought it. We have put in new floors, kitchen, bathroom and gas central heating, we could go on and on!We were a bit cautions about the road but after living here for 15 years we don't notice it and inside the property is very quiet. We park in the surrounding area so not having parking has never really bothered us.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch: 9'0 x 3'6 (2.75m x 1.07m)
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 28'6 x 8'0 (8.69m x 2.44m)
- Dining Area: 12'0 x 12'0 (3.66m x 3.66m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: 17'4 x 12'3 (5.29m x 3.74m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'6 x 11'10 (3.81m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'1 x 11'9 (3.69m x 3.58m)
- Utility Room: 9'6 x 4'8 (2.90m x 1.42m)
- Shower Room
- Fabulous Size Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61859650.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60519385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.