2 bedroom apartment for saleWillow Walk, Walthamstow
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Top Floor
- Modern Development
- Close to Walthamstow Central
- 585 square foot
- 150+ Year Lease
- Allocated Parking Space
A stylish two bedroom apartment on the top floor of a low rise, contemporary complex just off Walthamstow High Street. Design & Decor is of a high standard throughout, you have a bright spacious lounge and everything that makes Walthamstow so special is right on your doorstep.
This is an unusually spacious apartment, at just under 600 square feet. Both bedrooms are solid doubles at over 100 square feet each.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be living right in the heart of Walthamstow – the High Street is barely a minute away with a huge range of independent shops, cafes and other amenities (not to mention Europe's longest street market).
Walthamstow Central Station is less than a half mile on foot, with direct, 20 minute runs to Oxford Circus and Liverpool Street. The Empire Cinema, with a wide choice of adjacent restaurants, is just as close, with everything you need on a night out in one place.
Inside, and the dual aspect, eighteen foot reception room will be your focal point, ideal for entertaining and down time alike. Both bedrooms are spacious, bright and airy and there's plenty of fitted storage in the hall.
- For your new local, we have to recommend The Chequers, a classic 'stow gastropub just down the street.
- The lease is over 150 years long, so no renewal worries.
- You have off street parking, and drivers can be on the North Circular in around twelve minutes.
Reception Room - 5.5m x 4.7m (18'0" x 15'5") -
Kitchen - 2.7m x 1.9m (8'10" x 6'2") -
Bathroom - 2.7m x 1.5m (8'10" x 4'11") -
Bedroom - 4.2m x 3.2m (13'9" x 10'5") -
Bedroom - 3.6m x 2.8m (11'9" x 9'2") -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER ....
"We have really enjoyed our time at Henley Lodge, both for the flat itself but also its proximity to local shops, pubs, restaurants, and great travel connections. The High Street has a lot to offer and we love having the Chequers pub on our doorstep, but we're also a short walk to Hoe Street and Walthamstow Village for the amenities they have. The flat has ample space for both living in and for storage, and being on 3 sides you get plenty of sunlight by day and beautiful sunsets in the evening."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61859758.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27277505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.