4 bedroom detached house for saleTavistock
Withdrawn from Market
- Stunning Detached Home
- Four Bedrooms, One Master En-suite
- Large Corner Plot
- Two Reception Rooms & Conservatory
- Gas Fired Heating and Double Glazed Throughout
- Within Walking Distance to the Town
- Two Garages and Off Road Parking
- Cul-De-Sac Location
Superb FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED modern house which has been RECENTLY REFURBISHED by the current owners and offers SPACIOUS, LIGHT AND AIRY ACCOMMODATION with generous CORNER PLOT gardens in a convenient spot situated on the fringe of town.
The property has two garages and off road parking for two cars and benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas fired heating. The kitchen has been extended and refitted to a high standard and there are two large reception rooms and spacious conservatory, along with a cloakroom/WC to the ground floor.
The busy market town of Tavistock is known for its architectural interest, excellent lifestyle opportunity with a wide variety of leisure facilities, primary and secondary schooling, including Tavistock College and the renowned Mount Kelly College.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61861201.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8146089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Town & Country, Tavistock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.