4 bedroom detached house for saleWansunt Road, Bexley, Kent, DA5
Offers in Excess of
- Two reception rooms
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Luxury kitchen with Granite worktops
- Light and airy open plan living space to the ground floor
- Feature Bi-Fold doors to the rear garden
- Landscaped 94ft rear garden
- 234 Sq. metres approx
Offers IEO £1,075,000 Located in one of Bexley most desirable roads is this remarkable home which has undergone an impressive redevelopment program by the current owners, offering spacious and luxurious standard of living with no expense spared.
Located in one of Bexley most desirable roads is this remarkable home has undergone an impressive redevelopment program by the current owners, offering spacious and luxurious standard of living with no expense spared.
To the front of the property you will find a drive way to provide ample off road parking sorounded by feature interwovern fencing and a re-built brick wall to the front.
Internally on the ground floor you will find a spacious entrance hall which provides access to a lounge, study / bedroom 4, shower room then a large open plan living area comprising of a luxurious kitchen through to a second reception room, a utilty room and large dining area with feature Bi-Fold doors out to the garden.
An oak staircase provides access to the first floor where three bedrooms can be found with the first two benifiting from en-suite shower rooms and there is a family bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61861330.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BXL140272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Bexley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.