2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleKenilworth Road, Plymouth
- Two Bedroom Bungalow
- Allocated Parking and Garage
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- EPC: D
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Reduced from £220,000 (05/09/17) to £210,000 (26/10/17)
This stunning two bedroom bungalow is situated in the popular residential area of Beacon Park. This property benefits from a driveway, garage and from a large flat garden laid to lawn. The loft is fitted with electrics and has previously been used as a workshop.
This stunning two bedroom bungalow is situated in the popular residential area of Beacon Park. This property benefits from a driveway, garage and from a large flat garden laid to lawn. The loft is fitted with electrics and has previously been used as a workshop. Call St Budeaux Connells today on 01752 351616.
Double glazed door to the side. Radiator. Carpet.
Lounge 17' max x 13' 5" max ( 5.18m max x 4.09m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front. Electric Fire Place. Radiator. Telephone and television points. Carpet.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 11' 3" ( 3.58m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the side. Radiator. Telephone and television points. Wooden floor.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 8' 3" ( 3.25m x 2.51m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, complemented with work surfaces. Double glazed window to the rear. Door to the garden. Sink/drainer. Gas oven and hob. Gas cooker point. Space for washing machine, fridge and freezer. Central heating boiler. Part tiling, tiled floor.
Bedroom One 13' 1" max x 13' 8" max ( 3.99m max x 4.17m max )
Double glazed window to the rear. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Carpet.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 11' 11" ( 4.14m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Built in wardrobes. Carpet. Stairs to the loft room.
Shower room comprising of shower, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, vanity unit, extractor fan, low level wc, radiator. Double glazed frosted window to the rear.
Velux style windows. Fitted with electrics. Previously used as a workshop.
To the front of the property is a gated driveway with a grassy lawn.
To the rear of the property is a fully enclosed rear garden with a patio area leading to the garage and lawned area.
Power. Light. Plumbing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61861366.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBU103539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.