3 bedroom detached house for saleSouth Milton, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7
- Grade II listed detached thatched cottage
- Character features - exposed beams and fireplaces
- 3 double bedrooms - 1 with en-suite
- South facing aspect
- Secluded, private position
- Double garage and car port
- Attractive garden with spring fed pond
- Utility Room and Tack Room
- Popular village, a mile from beach
Trutes Court is a beautiful Grade II listed cottage dating back some 350 years. It was originally constructed as two cottages, with a third added in a later century. Construction is mainly of cob and stone external walls with white rendered elevations beneath a part thatched and part slated roof. The interior is beautifully presented, and retains a considerable amount of original character with exposed beams and timbers, stone fireplaces and a flagstone floor. It enjoys a bright south facing aspect, and occupies a lovely secluded position in this sought after village.
The attractive and popular village of South Milton lies about 1 mile inland from the National Trust beach at South Milton Sands. The larger village of Thurlestone is close by with its general stores and post office, hotel offering leisure facilities, and 18-hole links golf course. Salcombe, the renowned estuary town and sailing centre is approximately 4 miles from the property and the market town of Kingsbridge is within 5 miles.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61861450.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN060421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Kingsbridge - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.