3 bedroom detached bungalow for sale26 Seaview Crescent, Joppa, Edinburgh, EH15 2LU
- Beautifully presented, three-bedroom, detached bungalow, with excellent views, private gardens and a garage, set in an elevated position.
- Set on a quiet residential street, located in the sought-after Joppa area, to the east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance vestibule, hall, living/dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, a bathroom and usable attic.
- Features include gas central heating, aluminium double glazing, TV and telephone points, and a large floored attic with potential for conversion.
- Externally the property benefits from a private front garden, a drive to the side leading to a garage and an extensive rear garden, mostly laid to lawn, with a patio.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sunday between 2-4pm
Beautifully presented, three-bedroom, detached bungalow, with excellent views, private gardens and a garage, set in an elevated position on a quiet residential street, located in the sought-after Joppa area, to the east of Edinburgh city centre. The vestibule leads into the entrance hall which has carpeted flooring and serves each room within the property. The bright and spacious living/dining room features a bay window, carpeting and a modern wood burning stove with a stone hearth. The kitchen which has patio doors opening onto the rear garden, is fitted with traditional units, laminate worktops, and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, with space and plumbing for further freestanding white goods. Featuring a bay window with views over the Forth, bedroom one is to the front, with ample space for freestanding furniture and carpeted flooring; bedrooms two and three likewise are well finished, whilst the family bathroom features a traditional three-piece suite. The attic is accessed via a Ramsay ladder, and has a velux style window affording excellent, uninterrupted views across the Forth to Fife. Joppa is a highly-regarded residential area, on the southern shores of the Forth. Nearby Portobello High Street offers a range of services, local shops and cafes, whilst Fort Kinnaird Retail Park is close at hand providing major high street stores, popular restaurants and a multi-screen cinema. Locally, Portobello Swimming and Fitness centre, and the iconic beach and promenade offer lesuire and there is well-regarded schooling at all levels. Edinburgh College and Queen Margaret University are also within easy reach of the area. There is a regular bus service connecting to the city centre, a rail station at nearby Brunstane, and excellent connections to the A1, city bypass, and major road networks.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8141851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.