2 bedroom flat for saleHertsmere Road, London
- 1106sq ft 2nd floor 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment overlooking the docks.
- Grade I-listed converted Georgian warehouse.
- Period features include: timber joists, wrought iron columns & exposed brickwork.
- Secure, covered parking included; offered chain-free.
A beautiful 2nd floor 1106sq ft 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment in the sought-after Port East Apartments, a Grade I listed Georgian warehouse, converted in 1997-2000 by Manhattan Loft Corporation. The property possesses stunning period features such as timber beams, wrought iron metalwork, & exposed brick walls. The property boasts wonderful views over the West India Docks from the reception room & includes secured parking.
Port East Apartments enjoys a superb location adjoining West India Dock & within 100 metres of West India Quay DLR station for easy access to Canary Wharf & The City. Additionally the property is located 500 metres from Canary Wharf Jubilee Line station & within 200 metres of the forthcoming Crossrail station which is due to open in 2018. Local amenities include a wide array of bars & restaurants as well as a large shopping centre beneath Canary
Wharf; on Hertsmere Road itself there is a multi-screen cinema & Pure gym. Canary Wharf's business district is a short walk away across the footbridge.
The property is offered with no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61864642.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA175602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Canary Wharf and Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.