3 bedroom bungalow for saleBrocks Copse Road, Wootton Bridge, Ryde, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Large detached 3 double bedroom bungalow
- Wonderful front and rear gardens
- Off road parking and garage
- Quiet & sought after location
- Offered chain free
- EPC energy rating D (64)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £300,000, please contact Pittis.
This little quiet road has to be one of the nicest locations in Wootton and really is very tranquil indeed. There is a lovely walk from here right down to the beach and it is only a few minutes away from the village high street where you have everything you need from local shops, doctors, restaurants and pubs. The bungalow is located on a very generous size plot with large frontage and a long driveway leading to the garage. The bungalow has three spacious bedrooms and a large lounge at the front with lovely patio doors looking over the front gardens. The rear garden attracts the sun all day and is not overlooked at all and is the perfect place to hold those summer BBQ's and garden parties. Around the corner there is also a village primary school so if you have young kids, they will love it here especially knowing it is close to the beach too. Overall, a very well appointed detached bungalow on a large plot with a lot of accommodation on offer for everyone to enjoy and also being sold chain free.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
This lovely bungalow has been in our family for over 40 years and my brother and I grew up here as kids. It was so handy having the school within walking distance and we loved walking and exploring the countryside and beach when we were young. When we left home, our parents carried on enjoying this bungalow, making good friends and having everything they needed just down the road and also good access in to Newport and Ryde. We hope whoever comes here next enjoys it as much as we did as a family for such a long time.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 19'9 x 11'8 (6.02m x 3.56m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'7 x 8'2 (2.92m x 2.49m)
- Dining Area: 11'4 x 10'3 (3.46m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'5 up to fitted wardrobes x 10'9 (3.48m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'7 x 7'11 (3.23m x 2.41m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'5 x 8'1 (3.48m x 2.47m)
- Wet Room
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61865389.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60320877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.