3 bedroom town house for saleDevonport, Plymouth
Sold by Us
- Mid-terraced 3-storey town house
- Contemporary finish throughout
- Entrance hall & downstairs wc
- 30' open plan kitchen/dining room
- 3 double bedrooms
- Bathroom & ensuite shower room
- Enclosed garden with lawn & decking
- Superbly-presented throughout
- Double-glazing & gas central heating
18 MONUMENT STREET, DEVONPORT, PLYMOUTH PL1 4GA Accommodation Front door opens into the entrance hall.
ENTRANCE HALL Porcelain polished floor tiles. An LED-lit staircase ascends to the first floor. Recessed cupboard with 2 shelves, housing the gas and electric meters and consumer unit. Doorway opening into the kitchen/dining room.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 30' 6" x 12' 0" (9.3m x 3.66m) Occupying the entire ground floor with polished porcelain floor tiles throughout. Double-glazed window to the front elevation. Double-glazed doors to the rear, with windows either side, opening onto the garden. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of base and wall-mounted cabinets with matching fascias, work surfaces and splash-backs. Built-in oven. Stainless-steel 4-burner gas hob with a stainless-steel splash-back and cooker hood above. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for free-standing fridge/freezer. Under-stairs storage cupboard. The dining area has ample space for table and chairs - or seating if preferred. A doorway provides access to the downstairs wc.
DOWNSTAIRS WC Matching polished porcelain floor tiles. Partly-tiled walls. White wc and pedestal wash handbasin. Extractor.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Doors providing access to the lounge, bedroom 3 and bathroom. Staircase ascending to the top floor.
LOUNGE 14' 6" x 11' 11" maximum (4.42m x 3.63m) Double-glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the garden.
BEDROOM THREE 11' 11" x 8' 6" (3.63m x 2.59m) Double-glazed window to the front elevation.
BATHROOM 6' 6" x 5' 6" (1.98m x 1.68m) Fitted with bath, wc and pedestal wash handbasin. Partly-tiled walls. Fully-tiled around the bath, over which there is a built-in shower system with glass screen. Extractor.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING Providing access to bedrooms one and two. Loft hatch. Built-in airing cupboard, with slatted shelving, housing the hot water cylinder.
BEDROOM ONE 13' 10" x 11' 11" (4.22m x 3.63m) Double-glazed window to the front elevation. Doorway opening into the ensuite shower room.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM 4' 11" x 4' 10" (1.5m x 1.47m) Enclosed, fully-tiled shower cubicle, wc and pedestal wash handbasin. Partly-tiled walls. Extractor.
BEDROOM TWO 12' 0" x 11' 0" (3.66m x 3.35m) 2 double-glazed windows to the rear elevation.
OUTSIDE To the rear there is an enclosed garden with areas laid to lawn and decking. A paved pathway leads to the rear entrance gate. Small area laid to chippings. Outside light. Outside power point. To the front there is an outside light and outside tap.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61867177.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100471004977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Julian Marks, Plymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.