2 bedroom bungalow for sale86 Meadowhouse Road, Corstorphine, Edinburgh, EH12 7HS
- Beautifully presented and spacious, two-bedroom, detached bungalow, with well-tended private gardens and driveway.
- Located in a quiet residential street, in the desirable Corstorphine area, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance vestibule, hall, living room, dining / kitchen, conservatory, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include front facing bay windows, gas central heating, double glazing, and good integrated storage provision, including a floored loft also offering a conversion opportunity.
- Externally there is a double driveway to the front, and an enclosed rear garden with a lawn, patio, summer house, and an eclectic mix of flowers and shrubbery.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully presented and spacious, two-bedroom, detached bungalow, with well-tended private gardens and driveway, located in a quiet residential street, in the desirable Corstorphine area, west of Edinburgh city centre. A vestibule has space for outerwear and gives access to the hall with a built-in store cupboard. Set to the front, a bright living room features decorative cornicework and ceiling rose, and a gas fireplace with tasteful surround. To the rear is a spacious contemporary conversion, featuring a quality fitted kitchen, patio door to the garden and a door to the conservatory. There is inset lighting, LED feature lighting, breakfast bar, American style fridge/freezer, and an integrated double oven, induction hob, dishwasher, under floor heating and washing machine. Bedroom one is rear facing and features fitted mirrored wardrobes and over-bed units; whilst bedroom two is front facing with a bay window and carpeted flooring. The bathroom is set off the hall and is fitted with a three piece suite including a shower above the bath. Corstorphine is a sought-after, established residential area with a historic village centre surrounded by an extensive range of housing types. A west of city location makes for quick access to the city centre, city by-pass, Gyle, Gogarburn and Edinburgh Airport. There is local shopping throughout, St. John's Road has a range of amenities, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle shopping centres offering an extensive range of high street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include the Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has highly-frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and Glasgow, and a range of highly-regarded nurseries, and schools through all levels.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7931989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.