2 bedroom flat for saleBenllech, Anglesey
- Brand New 2 Bed / 2 Bath Penthouse
- Gated Development & High Specification
- Under Floor Heating & Floor Coverings
- Glass 'Juliette' Balconies to Lounge & Both Bedrooms
- Stunning Coastline Views from Upper Floor
- Lifts and Stairs to all Floors
- Bespoke High Gloss Kitchens and NEFF appliances
- Stylish "ROCA" Bathroom Suites
- Communal Gardens with Natural Stream
- Fabulous Home, Holiday Home or Investment
*** VIEWING AVAILABLE ANYTIME *** A BRAND NEW 2 DOUBLE Bedroom / 2 Bath PENTHOUSE with double opening doors onto glass JULIETTE BALCONIES from the LOUNGE and both BEDROOMS. The apartments are provided with high specification and an array of quality features; UNDER FLOOR HEATING; FLOOR COVERINGS; LIFT; GLASS 'JULIETTE' BALCONIES; STUNNING COATAL VIEWS. The accommodation benefits from a spacious open plan living room with a bespoke high-gloss fitted Kitchen with integrated ?NEFF? appliances whilst the bathroom and en-suite provides a further wow factor with stylish ?ROCA? bathroom suites, contemporary wall and floor tiles. Allocated secure car parking space. Bay View Apartments is a delightful collection of bespoke luxury apartments set with a gated development and its own private grounds, located next to the beautiful 'Blue Flag' sandy beaches of Benllech Bay.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61867747.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8200553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams & Goodwin The Property People, Anglesey Area Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.