2 bedroom terraced house for saleHarbour Avenue, Camels Head, Plymouth
- Perfect Investment Opportunity
- Tenanted £650 PCM
- Close to Local Amenities
- Extended Two Bedroom Terraced Property
- Rear Gardens
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
Larger than average EXTENDED two bed mid-terraced property. Selling as an INVESTMENT opportunity with tenant in situ, generating £650 pcm rent. Call St Budeaux Connells today - 01752 351616!
Selling as an INVESTMENT opportunity with tenant in situ, generating £650 pcm rent. Larger than average extended two bed mid-terraced property. Comprising open plan lounge and dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, ground floor bathroom, two large double bedrooms and a generous court yard garden.
Call St Budeaux Connells today on 01752 351616!
Double glazed door to the front.
Single glazed door to the front. Radiator. Stairs rising to the first floor.
Lounge 11' 7" x 14' 4" into bay ( 3.53m x 4.37m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front. Gas fire. Radiator. Telephone and television points. Open planned lounge through to diner.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 9' 4" max into recess ( 3.78m x 2.84m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 18' 2" x 8' 1" ( 5.54m x 2.46m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, complemented with work surfaces. Double glazed dual aspect windows to the side. Door to inner hall leading to bath access garden. Sink/Drainer. Integral four ring gas hob and oven. Cooker-hood. Plumbing for washing machine/dish washer. Radiator. Room for table and chairs.
Cupboard housing boiler. Double glazed door access garden. Door to bath.
Four piece suite contemporary bathroom comprising of wc, towel chrome radiator, bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin. Part tiling. Double glazed windows to the side and rear.
Stairs from the ground floor. Stairs to the first floor. Loft access. Radiator. Double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 14' 10" max into recess x 12' 2" ( 4.52m max into recess x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Coving.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 9' 5" max into recess ( 3.78m x 2.87m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
To the rear of the property there is a wall enclosed private aspect court yard garden. Timber gate leads to service lane. On street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61868032.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBU100863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.