Studio apartment for saleWardian, London, E14
- Spacious studio apartment
- Contract re-assignment purchase
- 413 Sq./Ft./ 38.4 Sq/M.
- 109 Sq Ft / 10.1 Sq./M. private garden
- Residents Gym/outdoor heated swimming pool
- Fine in-house dining
- Residents? cinema
- Completion due in 2019
We are excited to offer a fantastic opportunity to purchase this modern 39th floor studio apartment with generously sized private garden. Wardian London offers an oasis of nature. Comprising two iconic apartment towers with restaurants, curated shops and stunning facilities, the vision is to create a new address like no other, a haven of peace and beauty in the heart of London.
Every resident of Wardian London is a member of The Wardian Club, unlocking access to exclusive first-class facilities. A private dining area, an iconic pool, a rooftop observatory and bar comprise just a few of the highlights. Sounds like the perfect place for you? Then give us a call on 020 3668 1030!
Property ref: 121_2653_4506776
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61868731.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4506776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Canary Wharf Office - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.