4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHUME BRAE, IMMINGHAM
- Detached bungalow within a popular part of the town
- No forward chain
- In need of a scheme of modernisation
- Four bedrooms, two with built in furniture
- Spacious lounge-diner
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heating
- Front and rear gardens with a driveway and garage
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band B
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN this extremely spacious detached bungalow which is located within the town of Immingham. Requiring a scheme of modernisation, this property offers fantastic potential and the opportunity to live in a wonderful home. Internal viewing will reveal a lounge-diner, kitchen, four bedrooms, a bathroom and shower room. The loft offers plenty of scope to add further rooms subject to the necessary planning. Externally there are gardens to front and rear with a driveway and garage. The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Nearby there are a wide variety of local amenities and the town also benefits from excellent road links.
10' 6'' x 8' 10'' (3.19m x 2.69m)
The kitchen has a window and door to the rear elevation, a range of fitted units to base and eye level with a sink and drainer and plumbing for a washing machine.
20' 11'' x 13' 0'' (6.38m x 3.95m)
The lounge-diner has windows to the front and rear elevation, coving to the ceiling, two radiators and a carpeted floor.
12' 2'' x 8' 7'' (3.72m x 2.62m)
Bedroom one has a window to the rear elevation, coving to the ceiling, a radiator and carpeted floor. There is also a range of fitted furniture.
10' 11'' x 10' 4'' (3.34m x 3.16m)
Bedroom two has a window to the front elevation, coving to the ceiling, a radiator and carpeted floor. There are also built in wardrobes.
10' 5'' x 9' 7'' (3.18m x 2.91m)
Bedroom three has a window to the rear elevation, coving to the ceiling, a radiator and carpeted floor.
8' 10'' x 7' 9'' (2.68m x 2.37m)
Bedroom four has a window to the front elevation, coving to the ceiling and a carpeted floor.
Entering through a small porch into the entrance hall reveals two radiators, a carpeted floor and two storage cupboards.
The front garden has a generous lawn with conifers to the boundary and a driveway which offers plenty of off road parking.
The rear garden has a further lawn, patio area and established conifers.
The garage has an up and over door with a window and personal access door to the side elevation.
6' 11'' x 2' 9'' (2.10m x 0.85m)
The bathroom has an opaque window to the rear elevation, a radiator, vinyl flooring, a white three piece suite and complimentary tiling.
6' 11'' x 2' 9'' (2.10m x 0.85m)
The shower room has an opaque window to the side elevation, vinyl flooring and a three piece suite with electric shower within the cubicle.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61869178.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8102754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.