2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFIRST MAIN ROAD, HUMBERSTON
- Lovely two double bedroom detached holiday home
- Highly popular Humberston Fitties development which is open from March 1st to December 31st
- uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating
- Entrance porch, hallway, lounge, breakfast kitchen, sunroom, lobby, bathroom and two bedrooms one having shower
- Low maintenance and attractive front and rear gardens
- Ample off road parking
- Viewing is highly advised on this lovely property
- Energy performance rating TBC and Council tax band A
Crofts estate agents are delighted to be offering for sale this delightful two bedroom holiday home located upon the ever popular Humberston Fitties development. Only a short stroll from the Cleethorpes beach this lovely property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating with the boiler itself being approximately 7 years old. Briefly the property comprises entrance porch, inner hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, sun room, bathroom and two bedrooms with one having an ensuite shower. Lovely and well maintained gardens to the front and rear, with the rear enjoying a great degree of privacy and a sunny aspect. Attached store and w.c. A bonus is the detached outbuilding which in the past has been used as an occasional guest third bedroom.
10' 5'' x 15' 0'' (3.181m x 4.577m)
This good sized breakfast kitchen offers an excellent range of fitted wall and base units with complementary roll edged work surfacing with inset one and a half sink and drainer and tiled splashback. Integrated oven and electric hob. Fitted extractor fan. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Central heating radiator. uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Two open windows into the sun room. Wooden flooring.
8' 9'' x 14' 3'' (2.668m x 4.356m)
Offering two uPVC double glazed windows to the rear elevation and one to the side. Central heating radiator. Window and entrance door to the lobby.
Entry to door to the front elevation and stable door providing access to the rear garden. Tiled flooring.
7' 11'' x 8' 5'' (2.412m x 2.575m)
This well proportioned bathroom is equipped with a panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c. Splashback tiling. Partial panelling to the walls. uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
9' 8'' x 13' 0'' (2.956m x 3.964m)
The first of the double bedrooms has a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Laminate wood flooring. Central heating radiator.
10' 6'' x 7' 9'' (3.190m x 2.369m)
The second bedroom has a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Central heating radiator. Laminate flooring. En suite shower which is tiled has extractor.
Well presented the front garden has gravelled driveway creating ample off road parking and is complemented by an established range of plants and shrubs. Fenced front boundary.
The rear garden is mainly block paved and gravelled creating an attractive yet low maintenance area enclosed by a fenced perimeter. Oil tank to the corner of the garden. Useful outbuilding which in the past as been used as a occasional third guest bedroom.
8' 0'' x 12' 3'' (2.432m x 3.739m)
uPVC double glazed windows to the front and side elevations and entrance door to the side. Electric wall heater.
The oil fired boiler is approximately seven years old and has been regularly serviced.
2' 7'' x 4' 5'' (0.788m x 1.355m)
uPVC double glazed entrance door to the front elevation and two windows to the side elevation.
Laminate flooring. Dado rail to the walls.
9' 8'' x 15' 2'' (2.937m x 4.629m)
Offering uPVC double glazed windows to the front and side elevations, the lounge has wooden flooring. Central heating radiator. Electric fire with marble effect backing and wooden surround.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1402875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.