2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeath Road, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- Semi-detached cottage with 2 bedrooms
- Spacious kitchen/dining areas
- Separate lounge
- Beautiful rear garden
- Off road parking
- EPC energy rating E (43)
Conveniently located, within easy reach of the shops and train station in Lake, this charming character cottage has been beautifully maintained by the current owner. From the moment you pull up onto the double length gravel driveway, we know it will be love at first sight. The garden to the rear is larger than you might expect, with plenty of space to relax on a warm summers day, with a glass of something cold!
Inside, the property has a lovely cosy feeling, but still remains bright and airy throughout. The open plan kitchen/dining area is perfect for when you have guests round and a separate living room is the ideal spot for an after-dinner coffee and a chat. At the end of a long day retire upstairs to a long soak in the tub and the choice of two double bedrooms, before drifting off to peaceful night’s sleep. All in all a great property, that’s sure to go quickly, so book your viewing now to avoid disappointment!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 12'1 x 11'10 (3.69m x 3.61m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'4 x 10'1 (3.46m x 3.08m)
- Dining Area: 13'0 x 8'1 (3.97m x 2.47m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 11'8 (3.66m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'4 x 10'1 (3.46m x 3.08m)
- Front & Side Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61870267.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60618754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.