2 bedroom flat for saleTarn Howes Close, Thatcham
- Top floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- Juliette balcony
- Allocated parking
- Lease remaining: approx. 108 years
- Service charge: approx. £1200pa
- Ground rent: approx. £100pa
A bright and airy top floor apartment with two double bedrooms and superbly presented accommodation, located to the west of Thatcham with easy access to the A4. The property includes an entrance hall with built-in storage, dual aspect living room with French doors opening to a Juliette balcony, modern kitchen, two double bedrooms and a modern white bathroom. Featuring allocated parking, ample visitors parking, electrical heating and double-glazing, this property is ideal for first-time and investment buyers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61871281.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8176449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roots Estate Agency Ltd, Thatcham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.