2 bedroom bungalow for saleWhitecross Avenue, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
- 2 double bedroom link-detached bungalow
- Parking for two cars on the driveway
- Private level garden
- Recently renovated throughout
- Easy access to Shanklin town, transport links and shops
- EPC energy rating D (58)
Downsizing is always a tough decision, finding a bungalow which offers you space, views, and easy access to the town is even harder. However, this gem has just hit the market. Nestled in a popular area within the town of Shanklin lies this bright, neutrally decorated, recently renovated link-detached bungalow.Even from the outside you can tell this is going to be a fantastic home. As you approach the bungalow the amount of parking available can only be described as generous, parking for at least two plus a garage makes it ideal for friends and family to visit or drop by for those spurs of the moment cups of tea with the odd biscuit, if they’re lucky! Stepping over the threshold, you find yourself in the linked hall which could easily have an integral door put in to make access straight into the garage (subject to regulations) ideal for those rainy days. Once inside the sunshine streaming in through the windows your eyes are immediately pulled to the view over the downs, space and light are key words when describing this property. The kitchen/breakfast area is beautiful, newly fitted with a breakfast bar for propping up in the morning with the first cuppa of the day. Both bedrooms are of wonderful size, overlooking the private garden at the back. Storage is in abundance, with two cupboards one houses a new boiler. This bungalow will make a moving in any direction whether upsizing or downsizing a joy, I cannot recommend viewing enough as this certainly won’t be around for long. Call the Shanklin office today and come see your new home!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 17'10 x 10'10 (5.44m x 3.30m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: 15'7 x 10'10 (4.75m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'11 x 10'10 (3.33m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'11 x 10'10 (3.33m x 3.30m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway & Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61875664.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60616217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.