3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBishops Way, Egham, TW20
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Large Corner Plot
- EPC Grade D
- Spacious Versatile Property
- Bathroom & Wet Room
- Driveway Parking To Garage
- Three Bedrooms
- 20ft Approx Lounge
- Dining Room With French Doors To Garden
- Gardens To Front Side And Rear
This spacious and versatile property is situated on a large corner plot and is offered to the market with no onward chain. Accommodation includes entrance hall, 20ft approx lounge, dining room with French doors onto the rear garden, kitchen and wet room. Upstairs are three bedrooms, family bathroom and separate WC. There are well tended mature gardens to the front, side and rear. Ample driveway parking leading to a detached garage. EPC Grade D
Conveniently located between both Egham and Staines town centres. There is a mainline station to Waterloo at Egham. Close to three local schools and within easy access of the Two Rivers Shopping Complex and the River Thames. A good location for commuting to London, access to the M25 and Heathrow airport.
This lovely, spacious family home situated on a generous plot offers much potential. Early viewings are recommended to avoid dissappointment
Lounge 22' 4" x 12' 2" (6.8m x 3.7m )
Dining Room 10' 10" x 10' 6" (3.3m x 3.2m )
Kitchen 9' 6" x 7' 11" (2.9m x 2.4m )
Wet Room 7' 6" x 6' 5" (2.29m x 1.96m )
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 10' 10" (3.6m x 3.3m )
Bedroom 2 10' 10" (3) x 9' 10" (3.3m (3) x 3m )
Bedroom 3 8' 6" x 8' 2" (2.6m x 2.5m )
Bathroom 8' 2" x 4' 11" (2.5m x 1.5m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61876393.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528705960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Egham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.