5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeechwood Avenue, Wallasey
- Five bedrooms
- Spacious accommodation across three floors
- In the heart of Wallasey Village
- Kitchen/ diner plus two reception rooms
- Close to excellent local amenities
LOOKING FOR AN EXCELLENT SEMI DETACHED HOME IN EVER-POPULAR WALLASEY VILLAGE? Look no further - Jones & Chapman have the perfect property for you. Well-presented and boasting spacious accommodation over three floors close to the amenities of the village this is certainly not one to miss! VIEW TODAY
Here we have a beautiful house located in one of Wallasey's most sought-after locations - the heart of Wallasey Village. Boasting amazingly spacious accommodation set over three floors and close proximity to excellent local amenities this is certain to be a popular property due to fly off the shelves!
You won't be short of things to do and places to see when living on Beechwood Avenue - for starters, the boutique shops, delicious restaurants and popular pubs of the village are just a few short minutes by foot away from your front door. There are excellent local train links into Liverpool City Centre, running every fifteen minutes during daytime hours from Wallasey Grove Road station which is just a five minute walk away. Busses across the Wirral are just as close as well as easy access to the M53 motorway and Kingsway tunnel for car drivers. Ever popular New Brighton Promenade with its beautiful beaches and fantastic leisure attractions is just five minutes away by train and eight minutes by car. For children there are highly praised local primary and secondary schools nearby as well as stunning Harrison Park a stones throw away for playtime.
This property briefly comprises of; entrance hall, lounge, second lounge, kitchen/diner, utility room, three bedrooms on the first floor, family bathroom, two bedrooms on the second floor and rear outside space. Viewing is recommended to fully appreciate the fantastic opportunity on offer.
With under stairs cupboard and laminate flooring.
Lounge 14' 1" into bay x 13' 7" maximum ( 4.29m into bay x 4.14m maximum )
With double glazed bay window to the front aspect, open fireplace, radiator and laminate flooring.
Second Lounge 11' 5" x 10' 1" maximum ( 3.48m x 3.07m maximum )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen/diner 15' 11" x 9' 3" ( 4.85m x 2.82m )
With double glazed window to the side aspect, fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, gas oven, gas hob, cooker hood, part wall tiling and laminate flooring, With door to...
Utility Room 8' 11" x 3' 6" ( 2.72m x 1.07m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect, plumbing for a washing machine and laminate flooring.
With stairs to second floor and single glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 13' 9" maximum x 14' maximum ( 4.19m maximum x 4.27m maximum )
A double bedroom with double glazed window to the front aspect, TV connection point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 10' maximum ( 3.58m x 3.05m maximum )
A double bedroom with double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 10' 1" ( 2.82m x 3.07m )
With double glazed window to the side aspect and laminate flooring,
Bedroom Four 8' 9" x 23' 11" maximum ( 2.67m x 7.29m maximum )
With double glazed skylight to the rear aspect, built-in wardrobes, two radiators and laminate flooring. Has restricted head height.
Bedroom Five 11' 9" x 6' 5" ( 3.58m x 1.96m )
With double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator and laminate flooring. Has restricted head height.
With double glazed window to the front aspect, bath, shower cubicle, W/C, wash hand basin, part wall tiling and vinyl flooring.
With rear yard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61876876.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL106564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.