4 bedroom detached house for saleFoxbridge Drive, , Hunston, Chichester, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Attractive 4 bedroom detached house
- En-suite shower to master bedroom
- Re-modernised & decorated
- Conservatory overlooking rear garden
- Garage and lots of off road parking
- EPC energy rating D (67)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £395,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
You will get everything you dreamed of with this fabulous house including masses of parking which is unusual for a house of its age.Located on the fringes of this wonderful village, you can enjoy the quiet location but still be able to take a pleasant walk along the canal into Chichester, or for a few everyday essentials you have the choice of two village shops but don’t get distracted by the menu at the Spotted Cow, I can tell you from personal experience it’s worth a visit. There is a really friendly community in Hunston which is why it is so popular, in addition to the convenience of the A27.The layout of this detached house is spot on! Since buying the property the owners have remodelled the layout and redecorated with neutral tones throughout.The kitchen and dining room have been combined and is large enough to accommodate a great size dining table, so would be great for children's mealtimes. The lounge is an ideal space for the children to play in, or somewhere to relax and maybe light a scented candle or watch t.v.With four good sized bedrooms, a family bathroom and an en-suite shower room there will be lots of space for a growing family. The rear garden is surprisingly private, easy to keep and enjoys the sun into the early evening, making it a lovely place to unwind.
What the Owner says:
We fell in love with the position of the house, being right at the end tucked away, it has been great to have no passing traffic, with a young family and pets you don’t have to worry about them playing outside. When we first bought the property one of the first jobs we had was to enlarge the kitchen and enclose the living room. It’s been a lovely family home but work commitments are contributing to our reason to move.
- Entrance hall
- Lounge: 17'6 x 10'4 (5.34m x 3.15m)
- Kitchen/dining room: 21'11 x 8'8 (6.68m x 2.64m)
- Conservatory: 11'11 x 9'9 (3.63m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'4 x 9'0 (4.68m x 2.75m)
- En-suite shower room
- Bedroom 3: 9'0 x 8'7 (2.75m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 4: 7'10 x 6'11 (2.39m x 2.11m)
- Bathroom: 8'5 x 4'8 (2.57m x 1.42m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'6 x 8'11 (3.20m x 2.72m)
- Garage & parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61876981.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.