4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Spinney, Stourport-on-Severn, DY13
Offers in Region of
- Double Fronted Detached House
- PERFECT Family Home
- POPULAR Stourport Location
- FOUR Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Garage and Off-Road Parking to Rear
- TWO Reception Rooms
- Well-presented Throughout
- SOLAR PANELS
Walton and Hipkiss are proud to offer this well-presented four bedroom double fronted detached family home for sale. The property was built by Westbury Homes approximately 12 years ago. The Spinney offers spacious accommodation throughout and benefits from being within close proximity to the town centre and local schools. In brief the property comprises, entrance hallway, double aspect lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen, downstairs WC, master bedroom with en-suite, a further three bedrooms, family bathroom, enclosed and low maintenance rear garden and a single garage and off-road parking to the rear.
A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what the accommodation has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61879114.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6017152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walton & Hipkiss, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.