3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWolstan Close, Denham, Buckinghamshire, UB9
Offers in Excess of
- End of terrace family home
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Spacious reception/dining room
- Brightly appointed conservatory
- Modern contemporary kitchen
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Off road parking
- No onward chain
- Approx 869 sq ft/ 80.7 sq m
- EPC rating: D
Set in the heart of the picturesque Denham Village this three bedroom end of terrace property presents modern, light filled and spacious accommodation being sold with the benefit of no onward chain offering a low maintenance lifestyle.
The accommodation briefly comprises of a generously proportioned reception/dining room providing ample room for relaxed family living and dining, there is a brightly appointed conservatory with doors leading out to the garden. The modern kitchen has an excellent range of cabinets with attractive wall tiling.
To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms with a modern family bathroom with contemporary white suite and tiled walls.
Externally there is a low maintenance rear garden and to the front there is off road parking.
As previously mentioned the property is located in the sought after and picturesque Denham Village with its vast range of local amenities including a range of independent retailers, pubs, coffee bars and restaurants.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61879132.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRC170612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Gerrards Cross Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.