2 bedroom apartment for saleCliff Road, TOTLAND, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Spacious 2 bedroom first floor apartment with sea views
- Allocated parking
- Private Balcony
- En-suite bedroom
- Lift Access
- EPC energy rating B (85)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £250,000, please contact Pittis.
This stunning first floor apartment offers breath taking sea views from the lounge and bedroom 1.
Situated just moment away from the beach and turf walk, this beautiful apartment is perfect for anyone searching for a luxurious main residence or swanky weekend pad.
With its two-large double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and bedroom 1 modern en-suite you will be hard pushed to find a more spacious apartment.
This wonderful home even benefits from a sunny balcony overlooking the coastline and a private Juliette balcony off the dining area. Both are perfect places to enjoy a glass of wine after a hard day.
This first-floor apartment benefits from full gas central heating, a private parking space and can be accessed by the stairs or a communal lift.
The property even boats a spacious communal hall/landing with sea views.
So, no matter if you are waking up in the morning, enjoying a spot of lunch on your balcony or leaving for work you will always be greeted with a beautiful view to put a smile on your face.
What the Owner says:
When I first saw the view from the master bedroom I knew instantly that this was to be my new home - its great watching the round the island race from the balcony.
I have looked after the property and know its now time for a new owner to enjoy it like I have.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'6 maximum x 14'1 (5.03m x 4.30m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'5 into fitted wardrobes x 12'1 (4.70m x 3.69m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Kitchen Area: 11'3 x 9'4 (3.43m x 2.85m)
- Dining Area: 12'1 x 11'3 (3.69m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'6 x 10'10 up to fitted wardrobes (4.12m x 3.30m)
- Communal Outside space
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61879507.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60215680. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.